- If you want one of my guitars but don’t want to wait for me to build it, check Dream Guitars or Mandolin Brothers.
- Healdsburg Guitar Festival – Every other year, over 100 luthiers from around the world show up here to exhibit their instruments. There are also a variety of player workshops and concerts. I’ll be there again in 2009!
- Guitaring Passionately – My friend and client, Adam Chan, has a guitar blog/store/repair shop in Singapore. And here’s an interview he did with me.
- www.frets.com – Master repairman Frank Ford put together this site. Excellent info on guitar maintenance and repair.
- K & K Sound – Pickups and the like.
- Ameritage – Great guitar cases.
- Carolyn McCarthy – Thriving artist and a heck of a pie maker.
- Christina Seely – A gifted and inspired photographer.
- Theo Wanne Classic Mouthpieces – Most premium and innovative saxophone mouthpieces and accessories in the world!
- Terra Firma Design – Fine furniture and marquetry.
- Ritama Haaga – Expert web and graphic design.
- Sustainable Connections – A local organization that promotes healthy, prospering, sustainable communities.
- Green Power – Puget Sound Energy’s program for encouraging the use of renewable energy (that runs all the tools in my shop!)
You can often find my guitars at one of these fine stores:
- Mandolin Brothers in New York City (Staten Island)
- The Acoustic Music Company in Brighton, England.
Acoustic Guitar Forum Build Threads:
- Chasson “Craftsman Style” Concert No. 99 (Engelmann/Wenge)
- Chasson “Prairie Style” Concert No. 100 (Engelmann/BRW)
- 2 Chasson Concerts
- Wonderful wenge: Chasson Concert
- New Chasson Nylon String
- Chasson Jumbo and Concert for TAMCO
- Luthiers’ Series… with Kent Chasson
- Chasson Build – Cedar/Cocobolo
- New Kent Chasson Build…and its MINE…woo hoo
- New Chasson Parlor Model
- Delightful Chasson parlor model…
- Chasson Auditorium, German/Wenge